Owner and contact person for coaching requests. The Friends network works together on assignments in the fields of diagnostics and organisational development.
PhD in Philosophy (Dr. phil.)
Systemic Coach (DGSF)
Systemic Supervisor (DGSF)
Hypnotherapist (according to DGH criteria)
Jonas Asendorpf grew up in four different federal states, and was thus able to fill the word change with his own experience at an early age and see it as a challenge and growth opportunity. During his studies of psychology in Freiburg and Leipzig, he also searched for these through longer stays abroad. Thus he researched influences on the relationship quality of executives and employees in Ghanaian banks and trained psychosocial consultants in the conflict region Kashmir in India.
After training as a systemic organizational developer, systemic supervisor and systemic coach, he now accompanies and advises companies, SMEs, the public sector in the development of managers, employees and teams through coaching and training, as well as in cultural and organizational development processes. He has turned his love of development and discovery into a profession and prefers to work on making development processes goal-oriented, performant, healthy and authentic.
Since 2010 he has been a lecturer for personality psychology, diagnostics and psychological methodological competence at the University of Applied Sciences for Economics and Management in Leipzig. 2020 he obtained a doctoral degree in Philosophy (Dr. phil.) from the Academy of Visual Arts (akbild) in Vienna, Austria.
Industrial clerk and business psychologist, transaction analyst. Many years of industry experience at BMW and Rodenstock. The expert when it comes to team development.
Pedagogue (M.A.), Systemic Coach (DGSF) & Systemic Supervisor, trained trainer. Expert for training and effective development work in process support and coaching.
Psychologist, Systemic Coach (DGSF) & Supervisor (DGSF), Systemic Teaching Coach (DGSF) & Teaching Supervisor (DGSF), Systemic Consultant (DGSF), Mediator (M.A.). Expert in coaching, supervision and conflict management.
Psychologist, Systemic Coach (DGSF) & Systemic Supervisor (DGSF), Systemic Consultant (DGSF). Expert for change management, process support and team development.
In addition to the ARD crime scene, the creative media forge also accompanies our team, organisational and cultural development processes through unusually effective interventions in everyday working life.
We don’t like standard diagnostics, but get to the heart of your subject. With a question technique that does not specify any questions. And yet it delivers standardized and organization-wide results that take you a step forward. With analysis software that maps the results in the way you would like them as a company 4.0 – complex, reduced, graphical and precise.
- Conception and moderation of workshops for the development of the organizational culture for all management levels of a production plant.
- Framework Agreement Partner for Transformation Management.
- Moderation of workshops in leadership teams.
- Moderation of departmental workshops after employee surveys.
- Team development.
City of Leipzig
- Change support and organizational development over several years after a merger.
- Moderation of the Mayor’s Summer Forum.
- Moderation of management meetings for departments, offices and departments.
- Coaching of executives.
- facilitation of workshops.
- Training of all managers of the city administration in performance assessment and employee appraisals in a tandem trainer.
- Information events in large groups with all employees of the city administration about the new performance appraisal system.